Thursday, July 28, 2016

Book Cebu Pacific Flight via BDO Online Banking

Since my wife credit card limit already reached, I cannot use it this month and I need to wait for August 1 to book my flight. But since I need to book my flight to Bohol immediately, my only choice is using BDO Online Banking.

The timing is perfect because there are promos in Cebu Pacific going to Tagbilaran. So here's how I pay my Cebu Pacific flight using BDO Online Banking.


  1. Visit the BDO Online Banking Website
  2. Click on FINANCIAL SERVICES
  3. Choose BILLS PAYMENT
  4. Choose PAY BILLS
  5. Check the “PAY COMPANY/BILLER THAT IS NOT YET ENROLLED”
  6. Scroll all the way down until you see “COMPANY/BILLER NOT REQUIRING ENROLLMENT"
  7. Choose CEBU PACIFIC AIR, INC
  8. Input the following:
    • Ticket amount > AMOUNT
    • Confirmation number > SUBSCRIBER NO.
    • Passenger name > SUBSCRIBER NAME
  9. You will get a BDO payment confirmation like this:
  10. It takes 21 hours before you will received an email from Cebu Pacific Confirmation of your Booking Itinerary. Base on my experienced I book a around 4pm and I received the confirmation in the next day around 12:08pm

0 comments :

Post a Comment