The Inauguration of Rodrigo Roa Duterte, the 16th President of the Philippines. Live from RTVM Youtube Channel.
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
It seems the YouTube is changing again their YouTube Strike Policy and it will not last for 6 months and it decreasing to 3 months. For me...
-
MANILA - Angry Filipino netizens slams Vice President Jejomar Binay for criticizing the Aquino administration for recently sending a huge ...
-
Want a laptop but still can't afford to have it for yourself? This guy that I am going to tell you bought a laptop for P2,500 pesos on...
-
Is it really possible to Earn More and Work Less here in the Philippines? And if it's true what should we do to Earn More and Work Les...
-
I still have two more weeks to wait before I know if my credit card application status is declined or approved. I hope this time a good ne...
-
Philippine National Police spokesperson S/Supt. Dionardo Carlos was interviewed by Thinking Pinoy to clarify the statistics on Pres. Rody ...
-
Sa inilabas na pahayag ni Mar Roxas na pahayag sa publiko na sinasabi nya na alam nya kung saan pwede makabili ng drugs sa Davao City or m...
-
Should Marriage Limited to One Man and One Woman? Why do Governments Promote marriage between one man and one Woman? It’s not because tWo ...
-
Are you having a hard time on how to link your Facebook Page to your Twitter accounts? I've been searching also for a tutorials on how...
-
Viral photo showed Duterte lining up with everyone else to get his dinner. He even refused the offer of the man in front to cut in line, i...



0 comments :
Post a Comment