Wednesday, March 30, 2016

How to Link your Facebook Page to Twitter 2016

Are you having a hard time on how to link your Facebook Page to your Twitter accounts? I've been searching also for a tutorials on how to Link my Facebook Page post to my Twitter account so all of my post in my page automatically sync to my Twitter. But the sad thing are those tutorials are not applicable to the latest version of Twitter and Facebook page.

But any way, since you keep on following my blog post I'll give the easy way on How to Link your Facebook Page to your Twitter Account 2016 Edition Tutorials. So follow my below instructions.

  1. Make sure you’re logged into Facebook under your own name.
  2. Make sure you’re signed into Twitter as the page you’d like to link.
  3. Open this link: http://www.facebook.com/twitter/. You should see a list of all the pages that you manage, as well as your own.
  4. Click the “Link to Twitter” button for the page you’d like to link.
  5. Authorize the app, and you’re all linked up!

That's It! Easy right? Share this post to your Facebook


0 comments :

Post a Comment