Sunday, March 27, 2016

Breaking News: VP Binay drops Presidential Race

Breaking News:

With an apparent change of heart, Vice President and presidential candidate Jejomar Binay has thrown the towel early in the presidential fight.

Liberal Party candidate Mar Roxas revealed that Binay, after a Three Hour meeting, has agreed to drop from the race in exchange that Mar's administration will turn a blind's eye on the alleged corruption by Binay, thereby allowing the latter to keep his millions.

In an interview, Jejomar said:

"I had an epiphany in my sleep and will not push through with the campaign. I have earned a lot during my term as Mayor of Makati and Vice President. I had so many properties from the taxes of our people and I am very very sorry. I am now giving up and i will be endorsing Mar Roxas for president. Please vote for him."

When asked of his future plans, the outgoing vice president quips:

"I have been working all my life and have earned a lot of money and properties but it has always been my passion to drive, now I will pursue my dream by being a Taxi driver in my new company: 'Only Binay Taxi.'"

Sources say though that Binay has also taken his millions with him to Indonesia to build a Chicken Church. JOKE ONLY!

Watch the Video for more info.

0 comments :

Post a Comment