Monday, May 23, 2016

Google Adsense Payment still Pending May 2016

I think I'm not alone about the delayed payout problems of Google Adsense payment last May 21st until now. I don't know the exact reasons because there's a lot of publishers from other country are also experiencing this delayed.

Usually I got may Adsense payments every 2nd of the month here in the Philippines since US is 8 hrs behind schedule. So I'm still waiting for the payment until now. Maybe it's because the 21st falls on a weekend, payments may be issued on the first business day following the 21st of that month

I'll make an updates once I receive my payments in adsense.

2 comments :

  1. wala na eh . na scam na tayo . haha :D
    cguro hintayin nlng natin subra na tayong naeestress sa trabaho at paghintay sa sahud from adsense. :'( goodluck nlng sa lahat !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sana wala akong problema pagka makukuha ko na yung akin. Wala pa ako sa threshold though (at mukhang matagal pa). XD

    ReplyDelete