Monday, June 27, 2016

New DFA Passport Appointment Website Not Working on Timeslot Scheduling

I tried several times to set an appointment with DFA new website www.passport.gov.ph since my passport already expired. I'm planning to get my new passport here in Regional Office at Tuguegarao City. However, it seems that their new website is not yet functioning well.

If I tried to set an appointment date, there are options to choose but when it comes to time of appointment it says "No available Timeslots" that's why I can't proceed with my appointment. I tried to email also the email address info@passport.gov.ph however my email bouce back to me for I don't know reason. Maybe they haven't setup the email yet? I don't know.

I emailed also the APO Productions, Inc the new encharge of the new website about the error problems and hope I can get their reply soon. Hope they can fix this error.

5 comments :

  1. update as of 30/May/2017: There was a NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC being issued saying" "Please be informed that our new Helpdesk is now up and running to answer technical issues regarding appointment. YOu may call (02) 234 3488. Please provide them the necessary information and request that the appointment code be sent to your email address:

    DFA Lucena.

    ReplyDelete