Wednesday, December 14, 2016

After 30 Days Copyright Claim on my Video Expired


Finally the wait is over! The copyright claim from false claimer on my video are finally release because it expired after 30 days that my dispute wasn't reviewed. That's why the copyright claim on my video is now released.
Here is the text on the email I received from YouTube
Hi WatchMoko Viral Videos,
Good news! Your dispute wasn’t reviewed within 30 days, so the copyright claim on your YouTube video has now been released.
Video title: "Video Title Goes Here"
If you earned any money during the dispute, you should receive that money as part of your next YouTube payment.
- The YouTube Team
P.S. I'm just wondering when can they send the money I earned on that video. I'll post an update later if I received the earnings on that video.

0 comments :

Post a Comment