Viral photo showed Duterte lining up with everyone else to get his dinner. He even refused the offer of the man in front to cut in line, insisted he should fall in line. Another viral photo also showed him chatting happily with the chefs and staff of MalacaƱang.
Sunday, July 17, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
I still have two more weeks to wait before I know if my credit card application status is declined or approved. I hope this time a good ne...
-
I'm very much happy every time I open my YouTube Account, my Earnings keep on increasing. Imagine, I just upload videos in YouTube the...
-
Is it possible to have a Wowowin Jacket without going to the Wowowin Studio or is there any mall where we can buy this Jacket? In the pre...
-
I tried several times to set an appointment with DFA new website www.passport.gov.ph since my passport already expired. I'm planning ...
-
To those who keep on asking on How to be Part of Wowowin Studio Audience, please follow the below steps Please keep in mind that Wowowin...
-
Here are some guidelines kung paano po kayo magiging studio audience ng Eat Bulaga. Please follow the below instructions STUDIO BOOKING ...
-
I think I'm not alone about the delayed payout problems of Google Adsense payment last May 21st until now. I don't know the exact ...
-
To those who are planning to commit suicide, please I'm begging you don't do it or else you will suffer eternal pain I read an a...
-
If you are looking for ways to earn extra income on the internet during your free time but have no clue on how to start, this article are ...
-
There's some YouTubers that are complaining why there account is still in Bad Standing status despite the copyright strikes is already...



0 comments :
Post a Comment