If the rumor is true that President Duterte is seriously eyeing Bongbong Marcos for the Comelec Chairman position next year after the 1 year ban is lifted, then it probably will create a lot buzz from everyone.
Saturday, July 16, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
To those who keep on asking on How to be Part of Wowowin Studio Audience, please follow the below steps Please keep in mind that Wowowin...
-
According to the DOTC, they will assemble this prototype and check it components before they start the testing this coming November. From ...
-
I still have two more weeks to wait before I know if my credit card application status is declined or approved. I hope this time a good ne...
-
Yesterday I deleted some video files since I am done already the rendering of all the videos. So to lessen my hard drive files, I deleted ...
-
Is it possible to have a Wowowin Jacket without going to the Wowowin Studio or is there any mall where we can buy this Jacket? In the pre...
-
Manila, Philippines - Willie Revillame told fellow actors and artists as a special guest during the 15th anniversary party of YES! Magazin...
-
The PNP, through the Anti-Fraud and Commercial Crimes Unit (AFCCU) Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) filed two (2) separat...
-
Are you a blogger who loves sharing your stories and experiences with your readers? Are you passionate about creating and sharing visual c...
-
Here are some guidelines kung paano po kayo magiging studio audience ng Eat Bulaga. Please follow the below instructions STUDIO BOOKING ...
-
Today July 7, 2016 my Windows old files was deleted by Windows 10 Operating system. This is my first time to encounter this since I am usi...



0 comments :
Post a Comment